Manager - Learning and Development
Bhumi Fellowship, Tamil Nadu, India
The role of Manager - Learning and Development is to create and maintain structures and support for the training, professional development of Bhumians. This means every employee and volunteer is able to contribute effectively towards Bhumi’s vision.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Learning and development - Design and delivery
- Design and deliver training and capacity building workshops for employees / volunteers that are aligned with the Bhumi’s objectives
- Working closely with various leaders across Bhumi and having a full understanding of their programme verticals and training requirements
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their own development.
- Acting as the go to within Bhumi for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans
- L&D Structure and Strategy
- Implement and then effectively maintain and leverage a Learning Management System
- Analyze the overall impact of L&D on employee engagement, retention, and Career progression
- Organize and coordinate the Learning & Development calendar
- Curate thoughtful and transformative learning journeys with blended learning solutions.
- Tracks budgets, negotiates contracts, builds and maintains relationships with third-party training providers
- Provide coaching expertise as a direct learning intervention and support our employees / volunteers.
- Manage formal and information communications for L&D team interventions to drive awareness, adoption and attendance
- Assess leadership developmental need across the organization- Lead the design, development and implementation of leadership developmental activities
Preferred Education Qualification / Experience:
- Any Graduate, post-graduate or fellowship
- Experience in coaching or professional training or organizational psychology
- 5 - 7 years’ Experience of working in NGOs or volunteer organizations
- L&D Professionals across sectors