Takaful , Gaziantep, Turkey
General Description of the Organization:
Takaful Al Sham Charity is a non-governmental civil society organization devoted to alleviating the suffering and improving the sustainability mechanisms of the conflict-affected populations.
Takaful Al Sham Charity partners directly with affected Syrian populations delivering humanitarian and development programs, Early recovery, Education, and Protection, to enable them to improve their living practices and their sustainability mechanisms.
Supply Chain Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide and follow up all necessary goods and services for TAS organization and TAS projects to facilitate the work.
- Preparing the required documents, verifying the integrity of financial documents, and adhering to the purchasing procedures followed in accordance with the TAS system.
- Archiving hard copies of all quotations and purchase orders (soft and hard copies), contracts, and tenders and ensuring that all purchase documents are present and documented in an appropriate and easy to access.
- Assist to make clear and understandable purchase requisitions by providing comprehensive price quotes, databases, and other documents.
- Assist and support the programs and TAS organization to develop purchase plans and update the general procurement plan every three months.
- Travel to field sites to provide quotes to suppliers, receive quotes, sign purchase orders, and contracts with vendors/suppliers, and facilitate all procurement and bidding.
- Ensure confidentiality of all specifications and quotations provided by sellers/suppliers.
- Ensure fair competition and equal opportunity for sellers/suppliers and strict adherence to procurement rules.
- Prepare contracts for sellers/suppliers and obtain approval for purchase documents from the concerned authorities.
- Receive goods or services from vendors/suppliers and ensure that they match the required quality and that they are delivered to the correct location safely and within the agreed time frame for services and field goods.
- Polite reception, fair and equal treatment of all sellers/suppliers and their representatives, and avoiding any inconvenience when requesting quotations or returning goods.
- A clear explanation of sellers/suppliers for reason for refusing offers/bids.
- Not to benefit or build a personal relationship with sellers/suppliers during the work period under any conditions.
- Preparing the database of contractors and suppliers and updating them periodically.
- Develop and submit proposals to develop procurement policies, tenders, and services, and follow up on audit findings and logistical gaps that need to be developed.
- Submit regular periodic reports to the logistic coordinator.
- Any other tasks assigned to it by the logistic coordinator in logistic work.
-Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, Management and Business/Public Administration or related field.
-A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in procurement/logistics management.
-Experience in procuring requirements of significant complexity and value (experience in procuring under emergency situations would be an advantage).
-Ability to analyze procurement service/goods requirements
-Ability to lead procurement processes using specific and relevant procurement methods.
-Ability to apply organizational policies and procedures
-Strong analytical skills
-Promotes knowledge sharing and learning culture in the office
-Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development in one or more Practice Areas, acts on
-Focuses on impact and result for the project and responds positively to feedback.