Produce video documentaries on Project Achievements and success case stories
Save the Children, Phnum Penh, Cambodia
Produce three video documentaries on Project Achievements and success case stories for “Remote Early Learning Project”
- Produce one video documentary on project achievements and best practices including short success cases of each achievements/best practice. The video will be used to communicate to practitioners including government staff and other development practitioners to re-inforce good model on how quality preschool look like through supporting teachers and improve classroom environment.
- Produce two success case stories videos.
Qualifications and experience
- Education: Professional photography and videography, with knowledge on video editing and software;
- Experience: innovative video production. Experience in producing video documentary and success story in the field of education is a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, respectful to country specific customs;
- Be able to work with a diversity of people;
- Creative thinker and a problem solver;
- Good understanding of donors, social behavior change and social media in Cambodia.
Contract length:** from February to April 2021
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding Career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.