Anubhuti organization-Haryana and Uttar Pradesh , Haryana, India
About the role
Founded in the year 2016, Anubhuti is a not-for-profit organization that works with a vision ‘All children
will have equal opportunities to access quality education’
We work with drop out and out of school children who are victims of different factors such as
unemployment, child labor, migration, or gender-based issues like marriage, responsibilities, etc. Through
our program ‘Back to school’, we aim to bridge the academic gap to ensure that these children go back to
become a part of the system and equip these children to become empathetic and action- oriented citizens
of society. We do this by providing an opportunity to most promising young graduates from local
communities to serve as teachers to the dropout and out of school children and engage at grassroots
levelstoempowerallthestakeholderstohaveanequalvoiceinbuildingachild'sfutureat the systemic level.
In the last 4 years, Anubhuti has been able to impact 40,000+ children through our programs. To know
more about our organization, visit our Instagram and LinkedIn pages.
The Program Associate will manage the program delivery on the ground. Inspiring and motivating the
Anubhuti Fellows to embark on a leadership journey, as they re-imagine their future as a catalyst towards
a systemic level change through curating Social-Emotional Learning's and Life Skills in classrooms. Crucial
to the program, he/she will be managing and strengthening relationships within the school and the local
community. The role offers an opportunity to create a movement of local youths and embark on a
personal change maker journey of their own as a Program Associate. Present progress and results of tasks
to management and other interested parties in person or digital format. Conduct regular analyses of
processes and procedures, making adjustments when necessary. Perform other relevant duties as
1. Working with all the Fellows and Team Anubhuti, and the Alumni if and when needed.
2. Conduct training sessions, Observation, Debrief conversations.
3. Maintain over all progress, program delivery, the performance of fellows, and documentation of
4. Plan and map the personal development journey of the fellow in coordination with the Program
Partners and Core Team.
5. Manage on-ground program delivery and completion of data cycles.
6. Develop the ecosystem and network with potential partners for scaling of the project.
7. Liaison with school authorities and government authorities to ensure the running of the program.
8. Supporting the Impact studies to reach out to the right stakeholders.
9. Other than the above responsibilities, staff members are expected to pitch in wherever needed to
further the organization’s vision & mission.
10. Verbal and written communication for understanding project requirements and explaining these
needs to Management Team and third-party providers.
11. Problem-solving abilities to correct any challenges or inefficiencies for the best results.
12. Decisiveness and good judgment to address pressing project matters when time is limited.
13. Organization and time management to manage multiple tasks, sometimes for multiple projects, at
14. Attention to detail to ensure all specifications are met on time.
16. Goal-setting to set realistic deadlines and strategize daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly
Knowledge Skill Mindset
Knowledge of English and Hindi
Knowledge of Government/school
Knowledge of pedagogy and
Ability to set goals for self and
others and track progress
Research and Design
Passionate about teaching and
working with children from
Believes in the power of community
and collaboration with diverse
Believes that every challenge is an
opportunity to grow
Self-drive and takes initiatives on
Remuneration will be between 2.4LPA–3.0 LPA, depending on the candidate’s experience and match with
the requirements of the position.
Graduate in Education/social work/social sciences and any relevant stream One year working experience
in the development sector (Full time/Part time)
Currently, we are hiring for Haryana and Uttar Pradesh Location
We are looking for candidates who are available to join ASAP. Hence would request only those candidates
to apply who are sure of being able to join ASAP.
Please fill this form https://forms.gle/4AUYozCdiSQGEp2v7 by 1
st January 2022. Applications are being
reviewed on a rolling basis so we would encourage you to apply sooner than later.