Program Training Officer
Educate Girls , Uttar Pradesh, India
Planning and Implementation:
- Work with the District Operations Lead in developing the annual plan of the district.
§ Track and implement the digital trainings at district
- Create and review the digital trainings.
- Monitor program implementation progress and give input where necessary based on quality improvement
- Take lead in planning, managing & facilitating the training events.
Training, Advocacy and Capacity Building:
- Lead the program team at district level and work on their capacity building
- Developing the Master Trainer’s group at district level for quality training implementation
§ Work on the capacity building of MTs
- Use blended learning approach for capacity building including e-learning modules, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages -Ensure the district program related training offline/online and documentation
§ Gap identification of activities and ensure to close the gap
- Manage the training quality by ensuring certification
- Conduct field level visits to monitor program quality
- Ensure that monthly progress report, quarterly progress report is prepared and shared in a timely manner with both reporting managers
- Problem Solving and providing support wherever required
- Ensure the implementation of the training feedback system for further improvement of content and training mechanism
- Conduct Training Visit according the training plan and provide qualitative input
- Lead the development of KPIs for Program assistants along with District Manager and review their performance periodically
- Conduct meeting of the program associates periodically to review their performance and address gaps if any
- Coordinate with Program Training Associate for smooth implementation of the trainings.
- Support program staff in the design, delivery and evaluation of training, capacity building and advocacy support activities.
- Evaluate and follow up on training, capacity building and advocacy support activities with a view to reinforcing capacities, assessing impact, and building partnerships and networks.
Information and Resources Management:
§ Work in collaboration with other departments.
§ Support on district level liaison - with Operation/Impact/program/VM /IT/TB/Distt. level govt officials/other stakeholders
§ Work on the volunteer management activity with the help of VM team
- Ensure Training and quality related records and data management.
Salary : 3.5 to 4 Lacs p.a