Program Training Officer – Partnership
Educate Girls, Rajasthan/Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, India
Program Training Officer – Partnership Cell
Position Location: Rajasthan/Uttar Pradesh
About the Organization: Established in 2007, Educate Girls’ is a non-profit that focuses on
mobilizing communities for girls’ education in India’s rural and educationally backward areas.
Strongly aligned with the ‘Right to Education Act’ or the ‘Samagra Siksha’, Educate Girls is
committed to the Government’s vision to improve access to primary education for children,
especially young girls.
Educate Girls (EG) currently operates successfully in over 20,000+ villages in Rajasthan,
Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh with a strength of 2200+ employees & 13000+ volunteers
(Team Balika). By leveraging the Government’s existing investment in schools and by engaging
with a huge base of community volunteers, Educate Girls helps to identify, enroll and retain
out-of-school girls and to improve foundational skills in literacy and numeracy for all children
(both girls and boys). This helps deliver measurable results to a large number of children and
avoids parallel delivery of services.
For more information on the organization log on to www.educategirls.NGO
We are currently expanding our primary operations through Partnership Cells i.e we will enter
new geographies through partnerships with other local NGOs. A Special Project team will be
responsible to manage these partners. The said position is part of this new Project team.
The Training Officer is responsible for implementation of the capacity building initiatives of
the Project, content delivery and for the quality management of the program.
Position Key Responsibilities:
● Develop the Project Design and Content Development ensuring quality project
● Create training plans and agendas.
● Monitor the implementation of trainings and training of master trainers
● Providing technical support to ensure adherence to set quality standards
● Ensure quality implementation of content and delivery mechanism
● Conduct Training Visits, give feedback and observe classrooms
● Effectively manage the partnerships of EG, with specific focus on program/training
related stakeholders as and when required.
● Coordinate with the field level teams for activities related to the program team.
● Assist the program head in regular day-to-day activities, as and when needed.
● Provide support to other EG functions whenever required.
Desired Incumbent Profile:
Preferred Education Background:
Post-Graduation in Social Sciences or related field.
Preferred Work Experience:
● Minimum 3-5 years of experience in training of field staff in medium to large scale
implementation projects related to education
Preferred Skill Set:
● Excellent ability to design training plans and implement the same
● Good knowledge of computer - Windows and Microsoft Office applications
(Outlook, Word, Excel)
● Basic Data management and analysis skills would be an added advantage
● Fluent in Hindi, good in English