Project Assistant - BBB Project (Nationals Only)
Save the Children, Philippines
Project Assistant - Big Bad Boo Project (Nationals Only)
The consultant seeks to provide technical and logistical support for 5 month period to SCP NCR Office for the ground coordination and operationalization of the project "1001 Nights Life Skills and Civic Education Program" in collaboration with the Department of Education Antipolo and Pasig City Divisions guided with the Task Order of the said project.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in program management in development contexts with engagement in education programs
- Familiarity with children's rights and children's issues
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Good writing skills; able to write reports and briefing papers
- Proven ability in facilitating meetings, workshops, and other group processes
- Proven experience of using MS office application (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) and desk-top publishing software
- Willingness to travel frequently
Contract length: Fixed term position until April 30, 2021 based in National Capital Region
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding Career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.