Project Coordinator - Hamirpur
Parmarth Samaj Sevi Sansthan, Uttar Pradesh, India
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To facilitate the processes towards achieving projects objectives & project desirables through identified projects intervention & strategies under the supervision of PM & PD.
- Capacity building of team & community member of various project aspects.
- To regulate the key role of the CRPs and their capacity building.
- Ensuring community level participation projects planning, implementation & monitoring.
- Facilitating the process of community mobilization towards water conservation protection & management.
- Ensuring community behavioral change for adopting Water use Efficiency in practice.
- Regular interaction with panchayat & district officials for assuring their co-operation in implementation of project and building harmony relationships with them favorable to community
- To liaise with appropriate government officials, local level organizations and other bodies as necessary through lobbying and advocacy processes to mobilize their resources for scale-up of the project impacts.
- Facilitating the internal & external monitoring visits of Parmarth & External Visitors.
- To ensure monthly basis coordination & reporting with Project Manager and Program Director.