Samarpan, Jharkhand, India
Project Coordinator would be a key staff of the organization. A person who applies for this position should be willing to dedicated hard work, frequent field visits and result oriented performance. on this basis, Samarpan is inviting the suitable candidate/qualified professionals for Women and Livelihood Initiative Project for the post mentioned below on contractual basis:
Title of job: Project Coordinator
Location: Chandauli District of Uttar Pradesh
No. of Positions: 01
Salary/Remuneration: 25000.00 per month
job Description/Role & Responsibilities
• The Project Coordinator will be responsible for planning, support, implementation, evaluation, monitoring, reviewing of project activities, Reporting and documentation for all components of the project.
• To ensure that goals and objectives are achieved within the appropriate time. Perform day to day program activities and ensuring that in all interventions, there are an explicit inclusion and expectation of promoting the active engagement at all stages of the project cycle, and building leadership capacity.
• The Project coordinator will work and collaboration with other likeminded Specialist, networks, alliance, consortium will perform the designated tasks in order to achieve the objectives and demonstrate a quality of excellent work standards that is an example to others.
• Liaise with government official, Media, social media as per need.
• Supporting the beneficiaries in the establishment of livelihood and enterprise development opportunities and also ensure market facilities.
• To designing, monitoring and evaluation of activities aimed for economic strengthening of households and communities.
• Perform day to day program activities and ensuring that in all interventions, there are an explicit inclusion and expectation of promoting the active engagement of women, youth, adolescent at all stages of the project cycle, and building leadership capacity.
• To maintain and update all documents related to the project including project files.
• To ensure that goals and objectives are achieved within the appropriate time.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual reports and also concept notes/project proposal writing for fund raising in appropriate time.
• His performance will be as per project and should follow the instruction of organisation.
Skills, qualification and Competencies:
• Eligibility: At least Post graduate Degree in Development Studies/Rural Management/Social work/Social Entrepreneurship and other related disciplines with 2-3 years’ experience in ground level activities.
• Demonstrate abilities as a motivator, mobilizer, mover, networker, escalated oral and written presentation skills.
• Computer skills, particularly with online web applications and MS office.
• Willingness to work in rural areas in independent manner.
• Good communication and writing skill in Hindi and English.
• Skill to interact with local government agencies, CSO’s, private sectors and stakeholders as per need.
• Age below 35 Years.
How to apply:
• suitable candidate/qualified professionals Candidates are requested to send in their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
• The dateline for sending application/CV is 15th July, 2022
• For more details, please visit our website http://samarpanjharkhand.org/Career/
Note: Only short-listed candidates shall be notified by us.