Project Management Support Officer (Roster)
UNOPS , Sudan
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Summary of key responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the Project Management Support Officer will be responsible for:
- Project implementation
- Financial and procurement management
- Stakeholder management, coordination and liaison
- Knowledge management and innovation
You may find more information at
- University degree (Bachelor's or equivalent) + 2 years of experience; or
- Technical degree + 4 years of experience; or
- Secondary School diploma + 6 years of experience.
- PRINCE2 Foundation or similar certification is an asset.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant and progressive professional experience (or more, depending on the academic credentials), specifically in the field of Project Management or Project Management support, preferably with focus on planning, stakeholder management, monitoring and reporting is required.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing reports for donors and partners is required.
- Fluency in English is required.