Vera Solutions, Maharashtra, India
Vera Solutions is a social enterprise and Certified B Corporation building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Our clients—more than 275 organizations in over 55 countries—include major iNGOs and grant-making organizations, social enterprises, and community-based organizations.
The Senior Consultant (SC) is responsible for navigating complex project management and external sales opportunities with precision, enthusiasm, and dedication to quality. Senior Consultants (SC) are responsible for growing Vera’s business, driving efficiency and transparency in the social sector, and enabling organizations to harness the power of data and technology.
The SC will focus on business development, driving sales with new and existing clients. This person should be energized by opportunities to connect directly with our clients, and have a track record of managing high-stakes client relationships across a portfolio of opportunities with limited supervision. Internally, the Senior Consultant will manage other staff to conduct demos and other sales calls with a “can-do” attitude, cultivating a spirit of teamwork, support, and mentorship.
- Drive sales, including by sourcing new leads, responding to leads, and demoing to potential clients
- Develop bids and proposals for potential clients
- Inspire, motivate, and coach consultants in sales skills
- Develop and steward lasting client relationships
- Represent Vera Solutions at conferences and other events
- Contribute to Vera’s learning environment
- Drive sustainable growth of Vera’s consulting business
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years professional experience, ideally in the social sector
- 1+ years in a customer-facing role
- Demonstrated interest and experience in business development/developing new client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Strong leadership instincts and skills
- Demonstrated interest/experience in growing a business
- Experience or interest in working with a small, dynamic team
- Positive, supportive attitude
- Graduate degree: MBA, MPA, or other relevant degrees
- Experience working in a social impact organization
- Experience working with the Salesforce.com platform