Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Experts
The indicative tasks for the Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Experts (profile n. 70) are the following:
· Enhance the coordination of the overall monitoring and evaluation activities under the EASO Operating Plan;
· Provide effective guidance and instructions to a team or teams concerning the implementation of EASO Operating Plan monitoring and evaluation activities;
· Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation frameworks, plans and procedures for EASO Operating Plan activities;
· Develop and design Monitoring, Evaluation and/or Impact Reports;
· Ensure quality control and technical support to EASO Operating Plan project staff in the implementation of their monitoring responsibilities to ensure correct and timely collection of monitoring data;
· Lead and conduct regular periodic analysis of quantitative data as well as qualitative data on all EASO Operating Plan programme inputs, outputs, and outcomes.
The candidate will meet the following requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Social sciences or other related fields (EQF 6 or equivalent);
Master’s degree in the above-mentioned fields would be considered an advantage (EQF 7 or equivalent);
· 5 years of proven professional experience of programme management and M&E activities in an asylum and reception sector context related to the tasks described;
· 4 years of proven professional experience in the design of monitoring and evaluation instruments/tools for asylum and reception sector (programme) activities;
· Proven knowledge of the Common European Asylum System through study, training or work experience;
· Proven professional experience in leading teams and coaching team members.