State Impact Audit In charge
Educate Girls [ Alirajpur], India
job Role - State Impact Audit In charge
Designation - State Quality Assurance Analyst
Department - Impact
Location - Alirajpur
Employment type - Employment contract
Report to - Quality Assurance Senior Analyst
Positions reporting to this role -
Employment level - Junior
JD approved by:
Not reviewed as yet
Established in 2007, Educate Girls (a project of 'Foundation to Educate Girls Globally') is holistically tackling issues at the root cause of gender inequality in India's education system that has helped to ensure over 90% enrolment and higher attendance as well as improved school infrastructure, quality of education and learning outcomes for all girls.
Our comprehensive model helps communities assess their school situation, initiate action plans and empowers them to sustain positive results at the lowest cost. Educate Girls believes that if girls in the most backward gender gap districts are educated now, they will have the potential to enter the formal economy, gain employment and lift their families out of poverty. By leveraging the government's existing investment in schools, Educate Girls delivers measurable results to a large number of beneficiaries and avoids duplication or parallel delivery of services.
Because of the sustainability and scalability of the model, Educate Girls has grown from a 500-school pilot project in the Pali district of Rajasthan to now serving thousands of schools, reaching millions of children in some of India's most remote areas. The non-governmental organization has a management and outreach office in Mumbai and operations in Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh and is committed to launching interventions in multiple new geographies across India over the coming years .
For further details about organization please visit www.educategirls.NGO
Gender Equality - Being able to treat people equally irrespective of gender
Integrity- Possess the ability to “know and do” what is right
Excellence- Being outstanding or extremely good, striving to lead by performance excellence
Collaboration - Working effectively and inclusively with a range of people both within and outside of the organization
Empathy - Being able to understand and share the feelings of another and use that understanding to guide our actions
Strategic Thinking – Think big yet act focused
Taking Ownership – Feel responsible & accountable
Analytical Thinking – Stay true to your data
Developing Talent – Growing and taking people together
Ensuring Alignment – Think differently but work together
✓ job Profile
✓ Scope & overview of the role:
This position reports to the Head of Audit team at Educate Girls. This role is responsible for collecting field data to measure for stakeholder engagement, EG's progress towards long term outcomes and to comment on quality of data and processes used on field. This role plays a key position in the region to keep the RM abreast about quality and program implementation issues to ensure rapid course correction and inform long term strategy of EG.
✓ Areas of Responsibility:
1. Planning and review
- Support Head of Audit in preparation of Annual Audit plan.
- Prepare the audit action plan and micro plan for your region.
- Review of the Annual plan on Monthly and quarterly basis report
- Provide reports to DM / MI (Audit) Impact on monthly and quarterly basis
2. Field survey and data collection for stakeholder engagement measurement and sustainability measurement and assurance
- Ensure the quality of data and data collection process for external evaluation readiness
- To support in the tools and questionnaire development for all stakeholder surveys under Audit
- To collect the information and data from the stakeholders for measurement of the program activities impact
. - To identify, collection of program information on key indicators from the community, schools and other stakeholders for enhancement of the program
. - Cross verify data quality of data collected by field staff
. - Provide assistance to Impact Operations in roll out of tools and processes as and when required
- Directly responsible to ensure compilation and forwarding reports such as;
- Tracker update daily base
- District visit report
- Coordinate and Ensure smooth and error free reporting on the internal monthly progress report and the quarterly progress report for projects.
- Any other reports, tabulation as needed
- Develop effective feedback loops to ensure data & reports and circulate impact feedback to all relevant parties regularly to support planning and decision making at all levels
4. Support to Other functions
- Participation in training programs organised by Program team
- Provide support during External Evaluations visits
- Support to IT team in roll out of mobile login, mobile data collection etc.
✓ Core Responsibilities
1. Planning and review
2. Field data collection/ Quality assurance
3. Reporting 4. Support to Other functions
✓ Liaise with: Operations and Program teams Stakeholders- District team, Team Balika, SMC members, Girls and relevant community
✓ Education Background:
Graduate degree in Social Science or similar areas
✓ Work Experience:
a. Minimum 3-5 years of related experience, including Monitoring and Evaluation at an NGO
b. High level of comfort with technology is required, for example, conceptual understanding of databases and mobile applications even though an IT background is not necessary
c. Experience collecting field level data through use of surveys and other data collection tools
d. Outstanding organizational and project management skills, and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment
✓ Skills Set
: • Soft skills:
o Ability to collaborate across verticals
o Strong communication
o Report writing
o Task management
o Time management
o Strategic planning and execution
• Technical skills:
o Ability to conduct qualitative research on field using various tools including surveys, focus group discussions etc.
o Analytical skills, documentation skills and a sound understanding of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
o Ability to compile, analyze and translate intervention of information and data into impactful information and data representation.
o Ability to work on MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point
✓ Travel requirement: Willingness to travel up to 90% of the time at the state/district/village level in programme geographies
"Educate Girls is committed to achieving 50/50 gender balance in its staff. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position."