StudiesResearch Associate – Universal Healthcare Coverage in India
Takshashila Institution, Badakhshan, India
The Takshashila Institution is currently seeking Research Analysts to work on universal health coverage in India under our Health and Life Sciences Programme.
- The role primarily involves understanding gaps in India health coverage, including specific areas of interest such as nutrition, data surveillance, primary health centres.
- Creating analytical frameworks assessing technological developments that can be mapped to these gaps.
- Drafting written materials, including reports, policy briefs, blog posts, fact sheets, and op-eds
- Working with the Media and Outreach team to disseminate research publications and findings
- Engaging with external stakeholders, including policy makers, as necessary
- A good understanding of India’s public health system
- 2-5 years experience in public health in India
- A postgraduate degree in public health
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, particularly in writing
- Ability to multitask on projects
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
If you are interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org