Help Age India (Vizag, Andhra Pradesh, Ahmedabad and Gujarat), Badakhshan, India
Team Lead (Connect Centre)
Locations: Vizag, Andhra Pradesh, Ahmedabad and Gujarat
- Any PG/ MBA or BE or B.Tech or equivalent course and related course on handling customer relationship.
- More education or diploma to handle helpline in a related field may be preferred.
- Experience in working as Program Manager in any state-level programs not less than 2 years.
- Proven experience as call centre manager or similar position for 5 years.
- Experience of working in projects involving linkages with NGOs and government.
- Preferably experience on working with elderly focused programs in partnership with Government, local NGOs/ or CBOs.
Skills & Competencies:
- Fluency in English, Hindi and local language with excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and call centre equipment/software programs.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Strong communications and presentation skills.
- Experience of quality reporting and documentation.
- Experience with training highly desirable.
- Ability to travel frequently within the state.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
The Main job Responsibilities will be::
- The person will be responsible for managing the operations of the Connect
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading Connect Centre representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Conducting combined and individual team meetings, review the work done by the teams.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Preparing reports and analyzing Connect Centre data to improve processes, ensure resources and properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and caller satisfaction.
- Ensure working closely with Project Director, Team leads of Connect Centre & Program Manager (Field) for better results.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reports through the dashboard.
- Plan and implement overall call strategy.
Remuneration will be as per HelpAge India’s overall salary structure.
The interest candidates should either email their resumes with their current CTC at firstname.lastname@example.org or post their detailed CV at the following address.
C-14, Qutab Institutional Area,